Protective Mothers' Alliance International

family court abuse/corruption

BILL WINDSOR OF LAWLESS AMERICA PUTS CLAUDINE DOMBROWSKI AND THE AMERICAN MOTHERS POLITICAL PARTY OUT OF THE STALKING AND THREAT BUSINESS.

with 11 comments

images-11See on Scoop.itThe War Against Mothers

Protective Mothers’ Alliance International‘s insight:

BILL WINDSOR OF LAWLESS AMERICA PUTS CLAUDINE DOMBROWSKI AND THE AMERICAN MOTHERS POLITICAL PARTY OUT OF THE STALKING AND THREAT BUSINESS.

I haven’t wanted to telegraph my visit to the Shawnee County Courthouse in Topeka Kansas today. Today was the trial of Claudine Dombrowski on stalking charges. Case 13D-1747.

Claudine Dombrowski has been ordered to post nothing about me and remove all postings in regard to me. I doubt that Claudine Dombrowski can comply with the order, so I believe she is destined for criminal charges and contempt charges.

If she has a weapon, I believe she is restricted and may lose it. She could also be prosecuted for interstate travel to commit stalking or violence and interstate stalking.

There was another Claudine Dombrowski victim at the trial, and she is even happier than I am. Others will likely be following with actions similar to mine. Since Claudine Dombrowski IS the American Mothers Political Party, it seems to me that their Facebook pages and web pages will have to disappear. I hereby advise them to make copies of everything they remove as these are subject to subpoena in both civil and criminal matters that are pending. All the Muthas must heed this requirement, or they could be found guilty of the crime of destroying evidence.

I think I’m going to find a piece of pie.

William M. Windsor
nobodies@att.net

Here’s to you Bill with L.O.V.E PMA INTL.

images-13

11 Responses

1. Congrats Bill and Thank you. You accomplished what others refused to do;stand up to an abusive bully. Over the years Lundy and I asked many in the mothers’ movement for help regarding her abuse/bullying towards PMA myself and countless other protective moms. PMA, Lundy and I were the only ones to take a stand. Four long years PMA INTL stood alone, for truth and against lies ,abuse, and evil . You came along and joined us in standing up against her abuse and took it to a place that it needed to go…court. So nice to see justice prevail when so many have experienced the opposite for so long. So nice to see an abuser be held accountable for their behavior. Blessings to you. Now let’s focus , join forces with others not afraid to stand up to abuse and get some good work done for all survivors of court abuse and corruption!
    Janice

2. WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! Happy danc’in!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMPP and Claudine have tortured me and many other moms for years. ‘Bout time justice reigns in on this abuser. Ty Bill and PMA for stand’in strong. PMA and Lawless only organizations us moms can trust.

Anon

September 14, 2013 at 12:32 am

3. Feels like xmas morn! Thank you to Bill and PMA. So grateful!

Linda

September 14, 2013 at 12:34 am

4. OMG YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Lawless and PMA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dora

September 14, 2013 at 12:39 am

5. I am speechless!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!! PMA you are the BEST!!!!!!!!! Bill so happy and grateful.

Paula

September 14, 2013 at 12:41 am

6. Thank- you Bill, Lawless, Janice and Lundy for doing the right thing against much pressure from others who were doing wrong by not standing, up and speaking out. You are heroes.

Dawn

September 14, 2013 at 12:45 am

7. Oh yeah!!!For the love of humanity Now THIS is justice!! TY, Bill. Janice and Lundy. Peace out xx

Libby

September 14, 2013 at 1:24 am

8. Hope Bill knows that he can capture all of Claudine’s Internet propaganda via Acrobat software.

The experience of abuse doesn’t give any of us license to bully and abuse others ~ especially those of us who are trying our best to move forward with viable solutions. Claudine was and is a toxic cancer on the protective mothers’ movement. She silenced many, many brilliant voices.

May the healing begin so that progress can now be made.

Anne Caroline Drake

September 14, 2013 at 5:12 am

• I agree Anne, but I would add; Shame on all those other organizations ( CPPA,CJE,MOLC,Safe Child) who work closely together and knew about Claudine’s abuse on Bill and protective moms. Not only did they do nothing but they promoted her…… OUTRAGEOUS!!! Even Barry Goldstein always defended her. I was so hard hit when I saw this with my own eyes on his page since Barry was my hero. Hopefully new organizations and advocates with integrity will spring up to join PMA and Lawless in the fight for victims rights. The old stand by ones have lost my respect and the respect of many protective moms due to their actions in the face of abuse. BTW fan of you and your blog. xx

Renee

September 14, 2013 at 9:08 pm

9. Bill ,Janice, Lundy and PMA have my respect and the respect of many others. You are true heroes. Thankyou.

Renee

September 14, 2013 at 9:11 pm

10. I honestly cried happy tears when of read this. Bill ,Janice, Lundy and PMA may God bless you all you are my angels.

T.J