Happy Fathers’ Day To The Good Dads/ Janice Levinson Protective Mothers’ Alliance INTL. Executive Director/ Co-founder
I posed this question to our PMA INTL.Protective Moms, Advocates , Administrators, Leaders and Members. We came up with the following list:
Note: this list also applies to dads no longer in a relationship with the mother of their child/children
1. Any dad who supports the mother of his child/children emotionally, physically, and financially.
2. Dads who teach their child/children by words and actions to respect their mothers and women in general.
3. Any dad who sets an example for his child/ children that his family is always his priority.
4. Dads who stand firm as a role model for his child/ children of honesty, integrity, dependability and kindness.
5. Dads who are available for their families emotionally and physically.
6. All dads who role model for their child/children positive work ethics.
7. All dads who discipline in a firm, yet fair and loving way.
View original post 251 more words