Archive for the ‘legal abuse syndrome’ Category
A Hero, Protective Mother bravely speaks out:
“I am a caged animal.
I am frantically screaming the truth
and doing everything I can
to protect my children
in a system that is
doing everything to destroy them.
I am a mother
who is terrified for her daughters!
The narcissist I was married to
was right when he said
‘If you leave, I will take everything from you! ‘
Leaving, I have lost my children,
my sanity and my freedom.”
Unstoppable Mothers © 2016
Enjoy PMA International’s timeless re runs. This show features Lundy Bancroft and Karin Huffer.
This is for all the Protective Mothers with empty arms and hurting hearts who are missing their children every second of every day, but who are deeply hurting today – Easter and Passover. Know that no matter what, you ARE your children’s mother. No one -and certainly no court- can take away this God-given role in your children’s lives. Please know this in your heart. PMA INTL loves and supports you and your precious children now and forever.
” We shall Overcome”
From the Associated Press:
Rapists whose victims give birth to a child would be barred from seeking custody of that child under a bill passed by the Kentucky state Senate.
While rapists would still be required to provide child support for any children born to their victims, they would also be banned from inheriting property from those children.
Sen. Sara Beth Gregory, a Republican from Monticello, says the bill was inspired by national stories of women forced into legal custody battles with their attackers.
No senators spoke in opposition to the measure.
It was passed unanimously on a 38-0 vote. The bill now moves to the Kentucky House of Representatives for consideration.
The legislation is Senate Bill 108.
You have just entered a PMA INTERNATIONAL NO ABUSE ZONE:
• PMA International stands strong on a zero tolerance approach to any type of abuse. We recognize that you cannot negotiate , work together in peace and harmony , come together in unity with abusers or those who support or enable abusive behaviour . PMA International recognizes that there are different types of abuse and abusers are not gender specific.
• PMA International is dedicated to creating a safe, supportive, abuse free environment for our family of advocates as we work together to fight family court abuse and corruption.
• PMA International is committed to treating those we work with, with kindness, respect and professionalism at all times.
• PMA International remains open to working with other organizations and advocates that share our philosophy.
• PMA International stands strong on unity within the mothers movement and desires to work with other organizations and advocates that have a history of zero tolerance of abuse regardless of gender and organizations and advocates that have a history of treating others with kindness, respect and professionalism.
• PMA International reserves the right to dismiss anyone within our organization with any history of or current abusive behaviour.
• PMA International reserves the right to refuse to work with any organization or advocate with a history of or current abusive behavior. This includes organizations and/ or advocates with a history of working with, promoting and supporting the above.
Welcome to PMA International’s Unstoppable Mothers
Protective Mothers Alliance International (PMA) has launched Unstoppable Mothers, a powerful photo and essay project to give voice to Protective Mothers and their Children.
The photos depict the loss and grief a Protective Mother experiences when she is forcibly separated from her child(ren) due to family court injustice, or the events she missed in the life of her child.
The essays, in Protective Moms’ own words, are common real life family court situations. Protective Mothers reveal the most outrageous action a judge took in their case. OR, the Protective Mom shares what she has missed most about not being in her child’s life.
How Can You Participate?
Protective mothers may send their quotes to the comment section on this PMA International official website/ Blog. A specific page on this PMA International website/ blog has been set up just for this project.
You may also send your quotes to the comment section of our new Unstoppable Mothers blog devoted specifically to this Unstoppable Mothers Campaign.
All signs, quotes, and pictures will be posted on the Unstoppable Mothers’ special page within the “Guardian Of Truth” Blog, and our new Unstoppable Mothers” blog devoted specifically to this Unstoppable Mothers’ campaign
PMA International will put the Unstoppable Mother’s quote on a sign and take a picture for the project.
Some signs with quotes will be combined with missed milestone pictures taken by PMA International’s talented protective mothers, highlighting their creativity and photography skills.
Some feedback about “Unstoppable Mothers'” photo and essay project;
“Beautiful photography by talented PMA protective mothers, coupled with heartbreaking real life stories of loss in the mothers’ own words. Another stunning PMA Intl. project to raise awareness. TY Janice, Lundy and all the PMA moms!!”
“Participating in this project was very empowering and gave me hope”
“Thank you for capturing a protective mother’s powerful story through her own words and beautiful pictures .”
“Thank you for giving us moms a voice along with gorgeous visuals from talented protective mothers.”
Now that we all understand how to participate and what the ground rules are for this project, Protective Mothers’ Alliance International invites you into our project; a window to our world. We ask you to brace yourselves, step slowly into our shoes, carefully take a step , steal a tiny glimpse , and taste a tiny bite of what life is like as a protective mother. An unstoppable protective mother, enduring one of the darkest atrocities known in the history of our civilization.