Posts Tagged ‘PMA policy’
You have just entered a PMA INTERNATIONAL NO ABUSE ZONE:
• PMA International stands strong on a zero tolerance approach to any type of abuse. We recognize that you cannot negotiate , work together in peace and harmony , come together in unity with abusers or those who support or enable abusive behaviour . PMA International recognizes that there are different types of abuse and abusers are not gender specific.
• PMA International is dedicated to creating a safe, supportive, abuse free environment for our family of advocates as we work together to fight family court abuse and corruption.
• PMA International is committed to treating those we work with, with kindness, respect and professionalism at all times.
• PMA International remains open to working with other organizations and advocates that share our philosophy.
• PMA International stands strong on unity within the mothers movement and desires to work with other organizations and advocates that have a history of zero tolerance of abuse regardless of gender and organizations and advocates that have a history of treating others with kindness, respect and professionalism.
• PMA International reserves the right to dismiss anyone within our organization with any history of or current abusive behaviour.
• PMA International reserves the right to refuse to work with any organization or advocate with a history of or current abusive behavior. This includes organizations and/ or advocates with a history of working with, promoting and supporting the above.